Sparkz Inc., is looking to hire a Data Management Engineer at their California location. Posted July, 18 2022.
Sparkz is looking for a knowledgeable and committed individual to manage the collection, processing, and storage of cell data across multiple facilities. In this role, you will integrate data collection devices from a variety of manufacturers into the IT infrastructure across multiple campuses. Our ideal candidate has three years of relevant data processing and programming experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates software and data processing algorithms to automatically collect, process, and store data generated by the R&D and engineering teams
- Designs, implements, and maintains a data management program company-wide that allows for readily accessible data
- Integrates multiple communication protocols with the network into one cohesive data storage system and database
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure a unified understanding of data management plan
- Support R&D and engineering by participating in development of new testing platforms
- Data management experience: exposure to the lithium-ion industry is desired
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field is desired.
- 3+ years of experience in programming and/or data processing
- Proven experience in programming
- Experience in working with technical teams in developing, testing, and implementing management programs
- Strong leadership, communication, strategic thinking, change management, and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.